Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Blood, Sweat & Tears

Well, no tears, actually :)

I've been absent here for quite a while now - but I'm still alive and kickin' ;)
Last week I had the surgery performed on my knee (that's where the Blood comes in), so I've got a brandnew anterior cruciate ligament. I'm not up to full speed yet, but with lots of physical therapy I'm getting there (that's the Sweat).
Before that, I had to study for an exam, which luckily I passed. Congrats to myself :D

But I've been not lazy on the knitting front: I finished the fair isle sweater:







I used this pattern: Fair Isle Sweater (here it is on ravelry)
The yarn I used were leftovers from my Sylvi cardigan, as well as some skeins of Icelandic wool. They worked pretty well together.

The project I have currently on my needles is Clapotis by Kate Gilbert.
I'm using OPAL Hundertwasser sock wool, and it looks pretty cool right now. As soon as there's something to see, I'll take a picture and post it here.

Anyway, when I'm using a band's name as a blog post title, I might as well put some music on here. Enjoy.

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment