Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas dress

It's a little bit late for Christmas, but I still haven't posted pictures of the finished Christmas dress:


Pattern: BurdaStyle 10/2009 115
Fabric: 100% wool tartan bought at a local fabric store
Alterations: I had to take in the princess seams at the waist quite a bit, and I cut a larger size at the hips, omitted the belt.

I wore the dress for the Christmas Celebration at my parents' place. Paired with a long, black cardigan this dress is quite wearable also at lower temparature - for going outdoors I would add tights and boots! And the festive look would require some make-up, of course ...


2 Kommentare:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dress looks good but maybe adding a red belt will make it stand out too!

    ReplyDelete