For the bodice, I used the TV463 pattern:
|Image courtesy of Truly Victorian|
Truly Victorian patterns come with a very nice sizing system, where it is very common that you choose front and back pieces from different sizes. Still, with such a close-fitting garment, I decided to do a muslin. I was very happy with the fit already at the first try, I just had to take it in at the waist. Here's the final version:
The folds in the front are just due to my lazyness and bad use of pins ...
For the main bodice I used the rosè fabric from the apron, as well as silk embroidered with tiny flowers. In the picture, you can also already see some of the trimmings I will use: