Saturday, September 12, 2015

Fall knitting: Beatnik

I love myself a good knitted fisherman's sweater. And Beatnik fits the bill perfectly. It's a pattern that's been out there quite a while (Knitty Deep Fall 2010), but it's still very modern.

Ich liebe einen guten alten Strickpullover. Und Beatnik ist genau das. Das Strickmuster ist schon vor einiger Zeit erschienen (Knitty Deep Fall 2010), aber es ist immer noch sehr modern.




I knit the sweater out of a 100% merino worsted weight yarn (Four Season Gründl Merinetta). Don't you love the color for fall? I can't wait until the leaves turn the same shade of deep red.

Ich habe den Pulli aus einer 100% Merinowolle gestrickt (Four Season Gründl Merinetta). Gefällt euch diese Farbe für den Herbst auch so gut? Ich kann es gar nicht erwarten bis auch die Blätter an den Bäumen wieder dieses tiefe Rot zeigen.


Below are some more details of the cable pattern all over the front and back of the sweater.

Hier seht ihr ein paar Detailfotos des Zopfmusters am Vorder- und Rückenteil des Pullis.




Here are some options, in case you want a similar knit sweater but don't want to make it yourself:

Hier sind einige Alternativen, falls ihr einen ähnlichen Pulli haben aber nicht selber machen wollt:

Stay tuned, more fall knitting is coming soon!

Bald gehts mit noch mehr Herbstgestrick weiter!

Love,
B

2 Kommentare:

  1. I've been meaning to knit this sweater forever! Yours is gorgeous. I cannot decide on the perfect color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me forever to finish this sweater! I think it was resting in my unfinished objects bin for almost a year ... And the choice of color was taken from me - I was buying at a big yarn sale and that was the only color they had enough of!

      Delete